According to an authentic report and from our personal experiences, we find very hot climate currently. I am 74 years old. I have usually seen rainy season beginning in June itself. But this year, although 3 weeks have gone by after June ended, we have not had any significant rains.
According to our revered Sacred Sanaathana Dharmaa Scriptures, rainy season begins somewhere around this time every year. In sanskrit, the four months long rainy season is known as Chaathur maasya. This year, there is no trace of rain still.
Thus our climate stands unstable the cause of which is obvious human self centered atrocities such as carbon emission, deforestation etc. In spite of frequent multinational climate conferences, no significant steps seem to be taking place to fix the problem.
It looks like we are forcing our climate to stand on a tightrope.
I think that our Governments are not taking practically possible steps on this issue.



No comments:
Post a Comment