A few years back I read a well written article on disappearance of sparrows from our concrete jungles which we call 'cities'. Every resident in our cities know this odd reality and how human self centered desires causes this extinction.
Half an hour back I heard a delightful sound of a sparrow at one of the windows in my house. I tried to catch it in my camera without disturbing the tiny bird. Thank God, I succeeded in my attempt. Following is a photo of the sparrow:
It is well known that sparrows possess enormous skill in constructing good looking and effective nests as shown in the following photo:
There is a popular story about sparrows in Panchathanthraa, a children's story book. This story mentions a sparrow and the theory of karma as mentioned in our Sanaathana Dharmaa. Let me share the story here.
Krishnam Vande Jagad Gurum🙏



No comments:
Post a Comment