26 September 2026

Message from my niece

A few minutes ago Reshma, my niece (my beloved sister's younger daughter) sent a few photoes when Harish, her cousin (her paternal uncle's son) visited her family. Let me share the photoes as follows:

L to R: Baby Agasthyaa (Reshma's baby boy), Reshma, Harish and Murali (My sister's husband)
L to R: Satheesh (Reshma's husband) and others mentioned in the previous photo

Reshma and Satheesh work as Electronics and Communication Engineer and Mechanical Engineer turned IT Engineer respectively. I think that Harish works as an Engineer and is settled in the US. He is married to a caucasian girl and they have a son.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Kumbakonam , Tamilnadu, India
I am a retired K-12 Education Management Professional. I have worked at different levels in K-12 school systems, textbook publishing, elearning and Education NGOs. I have held memberships in The Association for Science Education (UK), American Association of Physics Teachers and The Malaysian Institute of Physics. I hold a 1st class B Sc Degree in Physics followed by B Ed [English and Physical Science] and M A [Childcare and Education] degrees. My published works include 59 articles in teacher development magazines in India and the US and a book entitled `Creative Classrooms and Child Friendly Schools' (listed in Amazon). This book is almost an anecdotal account of my professional experience in six countries (including Cambodia where I worked as Technical Adviser to the Ministry of Education, Youth And Sports). I served as mentor in the Certificate of Teaching Mastery Program offered by Teachers Without Borders.