21 November 2020

Missed marriage

It was soothing to view David Rocco's 'Dolce India' on TV this morning, after many days, particularly so when feeling lonely. 

I some times feel so lonely that it makes me think that I committed a large blunder in having married to the wrong woman with resultant divorce, and not having got married to my colleague at a Public School in Kotagiri, India, in 1977 or to my Caucasian American penpal (from Charleston, South Carolina) who expressed her desire to marry me, when I was studying for my B Sc Degree during 1968-71, or more recently in 1993, when a dark coloured and good looking gentle colleague displayed her interest in me by saying that I was handsome, when I was working in a school in Jhansi, India; I didn't have the guts to tell that I reciprocated the same desire, to any of these women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
I am a retired K-12 Education Management Professional. I have worked at different levels in K-12 school systems, textbook publishing, elearning and Education NGOs. I have held memberships in The Association for Science Education (UK), American Association of Physics Teachers and The Malaysian Institute of Physics. I hold a 1st class B Sc Degree in Physics followed by B Ed [English and Physical Science] and M A [Childcare and Education] degrees. My published works include 59 articles in teacher development magazines in India and the US and a book entitled `Creative Classrooms and Child Friendly Schools' (listed in Amazon). This book is almost an anecdotal account of my professional experience in six countries (including Cambodia where I worked as Technical Adviser to the Ministry of Education, Youth And Sports). I served as mentor in the Certificate of Teaching Mastery Program offered by Teachers Without Borders.