I am typing this post a minute after electric power cut as I am viewing the inagural day's divine discourse 'Raam Katha Maanas Guru Prasad' by respected Morari Bapuji on Lord Shree Raam from Harvard University Campus in the US. The University is internationally acclaimed and has produced several Nobel laureates. I think that Bapuji delivers this discourse every year at this University. Although most men who are in the audience were in western attire, they seemed to show a lot of respect with silence to what Bapuji said. The University is recharged with Shree Mahaa Vishnu's Grace via Sanaathana Dharmaa Discourses.
It was a pleasure to see my favourite spiritual speakers such as Bhupendrabhai Pandyaji among the audience.
(As in Chennai, these power cuts remain to be frequent in my new residential area too. However essential requirements such as ceiling fans are fulfilled as each of our houses has an inverter.
I'm grateful to Shree Mahaa Vishnu that power has returned now after a brief period of absence).




No comments:
Post a Comment