18 August 2022

Divine Discourse

Those who listen to Devine Discourses by saints would know that they learn vedic concepts in increasingly deeper levels although they know that the concepts can never be understood completely as Scriptures describe and explain Shree Hari, the The Almighty.

A few minutes back, as I was listening to this evening's episode of a magnetic Spiritual Discourse by respected Shree Vishwapriya Theertha Swamiji, the chief Saint of Adamaru Mutt (one of the Maadhwaa Mutts founded by Shree Madhwaachaarya), I was amazed to know that we are living in the 28th Kaliyuga.


I join numerous maadhwaa people living in our Bhaarath varsh and abroad, in humbly offering my thanks to the respected saint. He was the disciple and sucessor of Shree Vibhudesha Theertha Swaamiji, who headed the Mutt until he handed over his responsibilities to Shree Vishwapriya Theertha Swaamiji. (I had the privilege of working in Shree Vibhudesha Theertha Swaamiji's team as Principal of Poorna Prajna High School in Yelahanka in Bengaluru, for a few months in 1997).

Following is an image of respected late Vibhudesha Theertha Swaamiji:







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
I am a retired K-12 Education Management Professional. I have worked at different levels in K-12 school systems, textbook publishing, elearning and Education NGOs. I have held memberships in The Association for Science Education (UK), American Association of Physics Teachers and The Malaysian Institute of Physics. I hold a 1st class B Sc Degree in Physics followed by B Ed [English and Physical Science] and M A [Childcare and Education] degrees. My published works include 59 articles in teacher development magazines in India and the US and a book entitled `Creative Classrooms and Child Friendly Schools' (listed in Amazon). This book is almost an anecdotal account of my professional experience in six countries (including Cambodia where I worked as Technical Adviser to the Ministry of Education, Youth And Sports). I served as mentor in the Certificate of Teaching Mastery Program offered by Teachers Without Borders.