02 November 2023

Last song of The Beatles

Nearly half an hour back, 'Now And Then', the last song by the The Beatles got released. Although technically 'Let It Be' (which was released in 1970) was their last song, 'Now And Then' was only partly completed then, and fully completed only recently. 


The Beatles will be remembered as one of the best softrock bands by their numerous fans.

I remember how I liked the music and how I used to sing 'Let It Be' in 1970. I also remember how I used to have a hair style like those of The Beatles, falling in line with many youngsters of those days.

Following photo shows me with The Beatles like hair style, jeans pants and white cotton shirt on during 1984 or so alongwith my friends in front of the main entrance to Paro airport, Bhutan:



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
I am a retired K-12 Education Management Professional. I have worked at different levels in K-12 school systems, textbook publishing, elearning and Education NGOs. I have held memberships in The Association for Science Education (UK), American Association of Physics Teachers and The Malaysian Institute of Physics. I hold a 1st class B Sc Degree in Physics followed by B Ed [English and Physical Science] and M A [Childcare and Education] degrees. My published works include 59 articles in teacher development magazines in India and the US and a book entitled `Creative Classrooms and Child Friendly Schools' (listed in Amazon). This book is almost an anecdotal account of my professional experience in six countries (including Cambodia where I worked as Technical Adviser to the Ministry of Education, Youth And Sports). I served as mentor in the Certificate of Teaching Mastery Program offered by Teachers Without Borders.