06 October 2026

Shree Mahaa Vishnu Fest

Today is a very auspicious day in the Sanaathana Dharmaa Calender. It is known as Sarvesham Ekaadashi or Indira Ekaadashi. Shree Mahaa Vishnu devotees fast on this day, meditate on Lord Shree Mahaa Vishnu and offer special worship to Shree Mahaa Vishnu and His wife Shree Mahaa Lakshmi on this day. Devotees engage in spiritual activities strictly as laid down in our Sanaathana Dharmaa Scriptures.

Shree Mahaa Vishnu and His wife Shree Mahaa Lakshmi 

Jai Shree Lakshmi Naaraayanaa🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Kumbakonam , Tamilnadu, India
I am a retired K-12 Education Management Professional. I have worked at different levels in K-12 school systems, textbook publishing, elearning and Education NGOs. I have held memberships in The Association for Science Education (UK), American Association of Physics Teachers and The Malaysian Institute of Physics. I hold a 1st class B Sc Degree in Physics followed by B Ed [English and Physical Science] and M A [Childcare and Education] degrees. My published works include 59 articles in teacher development magazines in India and the US and a book entitled `Creative Classrooms and Child Friendly Schools' (listed in Amazon). This book is almost an anecdotal account of my professional experience in six countries (including Cambodia where I worked as Technical Adviser to the Ministry of Education, Youth And Sports). I served as mentor in the Certificate of Teaching Mastery Program offered by Teachers Without Borders.