28 November 2021

BBC World TV Channel's 'CLICK' presented by Spencer Kelly has been one of my favourite programmes, which I don't usually miss. (Their prograames are to some extent value added by the presenters: for insrance, Zeinab Badawi and Stephen Sachur's Hardtalk', and so on). This evening's 'CLICK' featured a mobile phone museum with the curator explaining the fast development of mobile tech and sucessive replacement of mobile phone versions in the market.

It is said that change is inevitable, and understandably so. But in areas like communicational instrumentation, if changes are at a slower pace, it would be easier for most people who are not economically well off, to adjust with the changes (considering affordability to buy new gadgets frequently).


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
I am a retired K-12 Education Management Professional. I have worked at different levels in K-12 school systems, textbook publishing, elearning and Education NGOs. I have held memberships in The Association for Science Education (UK), American Association of Physics Teachers and The Malaysian Institute of Physics. I hold a 1st class B Sc Degree in Physics followed by B Ed [English and Physical Science] and M A [Childcare and Education] degrees. My published works include 59 articles in teacher development magazines in India and the US and a book entitled `Creative Classrooms and Child Friendly Schools' (listed in Amazon). This book is almost an anecdotal account of my professional experience in six countries (including Cambodia where I worked as Technical Adviser to the Ministry of Education, Youth And Sports). I served as mentor in the Certificate of Teaching Mastery Program offered by Teachers Without Borders.