22 June 2022

Digital discomfort

We all know as to how easy it is to travel by booking via Ola, Uber etc. Like numerous guys, I usually book Ola auto to travel inside the city. But some times it is very difficult to find an auto even after waiting for about half an hour or so. This happened when travelling to the venue of my niece's wedding and back to my residence. As I couldn't get an auto, I booked for an 'omni' (the next most economical mode) and the fares were nearly the same as auto. I think that omni is worth the money spent and it resolves the discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
I am a retired K-12 Education Management Professional. I have worked at different levels in K-12 school systems, textbook publishing, elearning and Education NGOs. I have held memberships in The Association for Science Education (UK), American Association of Physics Teachers and The Malaysian Institute of Physics. I hold a 1st class B Sc Degree in Physics followed by B Ed [English and Physical Science] and M A [Childcare and Education] degrees. My published works include 59 articles in teacher development magazines in India and the US and a book entitled `Creative Classrooms and Child Friendly Schools' (listed in Amazon). This book is almost an anecdotal account of my professional experience in six countries (including Cambodia where I worked as Technical Adviser to the Ministry of Education, Youth And Sports). I served as mentor in the Certificate of Teaching Mastery Program offered by Teachers Without Borders.