18 June 2022

My niece's wedding

My niece (my brother's daughter) got married this morning. (She is married to a boy working as Sr Vice President in a privte Company). 


The photo shows the newly wed.


The photo shows my brother Ramesh and his wife.


The photo shows my brother and my niece Reshma (my sister's daughter).


The photo shows me (4th from left) with Mrs Sashidharan (a relative of my brother's wife), her son Vinu, my brother and my sister Jyothi, from left to right. This was taken last night during dinner. It was interesting when Vinu's mother told me that I resembled the famous Malayaam writer Mr O V Vijayan. It is said that when Lord Brahmaa creates human beings, he does it such that there are six human beings who look alike and born through different parents. 


This photo shows my niece Reshma, my sister Jyothi, my maternal uncle (who flew from Hyderabad to attend the wedding), my first cousin Murthi (my late maternal aunt's son) and me. 

These photoes were taken during reception, the night before the wedding day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
I am a retired K-12 Education Management Professional. I have worked at different levels in K-12 school systems, textbook publishing, elearning and Education NGOs. I have held memberships in The Association for Science Education (UK), American Association of Physics Teachers and The Malaysian Institute of Physics. I hold a 1st class B Sc Degree in Physics followed by B Ed [English and Physical Science] and M A [Childcare and Education] degrees. My published works include 59 articles in teacher development magazines in India and the US and a book entitled `Creative Classrooms and Child Friendly Schools' (listed in Amazon). This book is almost an anecdotal account of my professional experience in six countries (including Cambodia where I worked as Technical Adviser to the Ministry of Education, Youth And Sports). I served as mentor in the Certificate of Teaching Mastery Program offered by Teachers Without Borders.