22 June 2022

God and His gadgets

All of us are aware of the immense benefits of post internet technological development. Thanks to Google Apps such as G Pay and Online money transfer modes such Net Banking. Ofcourse there is also a wide range of online utility services such as travel booking and tours.

I think that these facilities are a God given gift to all people in general and senior citizens who live alone, in particular. 

For the past few days, my food caterers havn't been able to deliver my food items on a regular basis due to traffic conjestion caused by metro rail project that is going on in the area where I reside. But, despite this, thank God, food retail outlets such as Swiggy have been of immense help.

I think that though some of us may be living alone with none to provide regular food, there are options to remedy this situation, and we are never left to live alone. God is Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
I am a retired K-12 Education Management Professional. I have worked at different levels in K-12 school systems, textbook publishing, elearning and Education NGOs. I have held memberships in The Association for Science Education (UK), American Association of Physics Teachers and The Malaysian Institute of Physics. I hold a 1st class B Sc Degree in Physics followed by B Ed [English and Physical Science] and M A [Childcare and Education] degrees. My published works include 59 articles in teacher development magazines in India and the US and a book entitled `Creative Classrooms and Child Friendly Schools' (listed in Amazon). This book is almost an anecdotal account of my professional experience in six countries (including Cambodia where I worked as Technical Adviser to the Ministry of Education, Youth And Sports). I served as mentor in the Certificate of Teaching Mastery Program offered by Teachers Without Borders.